Blog Post

march, 2020

21mar1:00 pm3:00 pmThe Mesenberg Method Guitar Totality Clinic1:00 pm - 3:00 pm Bookmans Entertainment Exchange Midtown, 3330 E. Speedway Blvd.


Event Details

Stuck in a rut? Everything you hear and play sounding the same? Looking for answers? Think of the greatest guitarists you’ve ever heard, in ANY genre. Even these highly skilled musicians are still ONLY using 3% of the 24,576 possible scales and modes. That leaves 97% of usable scales – UNUSED – Until NOW!!! Now is the time for you to join the Guitar Music Evolution – find your own unique Signature Sound. Guitar musicians at any skill level – unlock the mysteries of the fretboard using a simple Method, more efficient than scale charts, guitar tabs, traditional notation, or even watching demonstration videos online.

Bookmans Midtown and Aaron Mesenberg of the Mesenberg Method invite you to join us for the Mesenberg Method Guitar Totality Clinic on Saturday, February 1st from 1 pm to 3 pm.

This two-hour event will include:

Instrumental guitar performances & demonstration, informative discussion of guitar theory (beginner to advanced), plus an interactive Q & A session. All three Mesenberg Method books will be available during this event.

About the Mesenberg Method books:

The Mesenberg Method Guitar Totality

This brand new book contains an original, innovative method to help you become a true master of guitar!  It is the ultimate guitar guide for musicians of all skill levels.

Memorize and master all possible scales and modes derived from the twelve notes of the chromatic scale with main corresponding chords in key, in every key over the entire fretboard, without the need to read scale charts, guitar tabs or traditional music notation!!!

The Mesenberg Method Guitar Totality is today’s premier guitar instructional reference guide, providing a lifetime’s worth of theoretical study and performance application.

Every guitarist at any skill level can benefit from this transcendental guide to guitar mastery!

About Aaron Mesenberg:

Aaron Mesenberg began learning guitar at the age of 15. He has attended the University of Wisconsin as well as the University of Arizona as a fine arts major, studying extensively on the subjects of music and theory.

In his late teen’s he made the first of several original discoveries which were the beginning of the Mesenberg Method for Musical Instruction. These discoveries generated the development of his original method for instruction, and over the next 15 years, he became the most recommended guitar, bass and drum instructor in Central Wisconsin.

Mr. Aaron has now dedicated 30 years to instructing and perfecting his Method – providing private instruction services, offering performance opportunities to his students, supporting and hosting numerous musical events, writing and recording many original songs not only for himself but also other artists, as well as compiling and producing many original songs for students and other area artists.

He has authored 3 guitar instruction books and is currently continuing the writing process, completing his original method 12 Book Series.

Aaron lives in Tucson, Arizona with his family. He performs his Original Instrumental World music as “El Gel” at venues and events across the nation, entertains at County Fairs and festivals with his family in their 1880’s Variety Show Pioneer Experience, plus he provides private guitar instruction (via Skype) to students of all ages around the world.

Aaron can be found at his website, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.


(Saturday) 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm


Bookmans Entertainment Exchange Midtown

3330 E. Speedway Blvd.

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked

Font Resize