Shop Local Twitter Treasure Hunt
Across Arizona, Bookmans collaborates with Local First AZ (LFA) to bring you an action-packed Shop Local Twitter Treasure Hunt! Bookmans and LFA hid prize baskets at local businesses around the state and it’s up to you to make the discoveries. Join us for three weeks of treasure-seeking fun. Follow your fave Bookmans on Twitter for all the clues.
Tracking down local loot is easy.
– Prize baskets are hidden at “Mystery Businesses” in Flagstaff, Phoenix, Mesa and Tucson.
– Look for clues about the mystery businesses in your town via your local Bookmans Twitter feed on the corresponding dates listed below.
– Use your best sleuth skills while following clues in order to guess the local business that houses the prize.
– When you think you’ve guessed the business’ secret identity, pay a visit to the business in question and collect your prize in person with the magic phrase, “I Love Local!”
– Prize baskets include cool Bookmans products, Bookmans gift cards, a year-long Localist membership from LFA and donations from rad local restaurants, pubs and shops.
Check out the schedule below for the Shop Local Treasure Hunt close to you.
As part of our commitment to strengthening the local community and economy, Bookmans is a sustaining member of Local First AZ. LFA’s ShiftAZ campaign encourages Arizonans to switch from national chains to local businesses for their consumer needs.
Best of luck to all of those who accept the challenge. For questions about the Shop Local Twitter Treasure Hunt, contact Katy Spratt at email@example.com or 602.309.9712. We would love to hear what Local First AZ businesses you love. One might become the next stop on the Twitter Treasure Hunt. Here’s to the thrill of the pursuit!