Trading Musical Instruments Is Easy
“Where do you get all of this stuff?” We get that a lot. The answer is always the same: It comes from customers like you. And do you know what we can’t get enough of? Musical equipment. We are looking for any and everything — brass, woodwinds, strings, percussion, acoustic, electronic, accessories, and more! If you check out our musical instrument sections you’ll see tons of guitars, but don’t let that stop you from trading yours in. They sell quickly and we need you to restock!
Bring your items that you no longer use and we will issue trade or cash (trade is always the better deal).
Our buyers will take a look to see what we can sell. Our stock and customer demands change from day to day and store to store so we can’t predict what we’ll buy at any given time but generally, we take into consideration:
* Supply: Our current inventory. Even when your trade is in great condition, is rare or valuable, and is a hot item, if we don’t have room for it we can’t put in an offer. Take it to another Bookmans location or bring it back after we’ve had a chance to sell what we have to make room.
* Demand: We see so many interesting things in the course of a day and we’d like to take them all, but we aren’t collectors. We need to be able to sell the things you trade in, which means the Bookmans shopper has to be looking to buy such an item.
* Condition: We sometimes see items that should have been given a little more TLC than they’ve received. Generally, we will pass on those, but if you have a musical instrument that is worse for wear, Bookmans has an entire Musical Instrument Repair Department dedicated to making your old instruments sing once again. We are always looking for items that are as close to new as possible, but some vintage items are too good to pass up.
Our buyers will make an offer after taking into consideration what we can sell. You have a choice between Bookmans trade credit, which you can use at any store for any items, or a lesser amount of straight cash. We always try to make as fair an initial offer as possible. Our goal is to make a partnership with you since you provide our stock.
Our trade counters are always open during store hours and no appointment is necessary. We look forward to seeing you at your local Bookmans store!
Comments are closed.
- Bookie Blog (369)
- Community Events (225)
- Contests & Giveaways (222)
- Core Values (155)
- Games (24)
- gifts (11)
- In Our Stores (495)
- Inspiration (33)
- Job Postings (2)
- Merchandise (360)
- Musical Notes (219)
- News (109)
- Play: A Gamer's Blog (89)
- Reel Chat (233)
- Style (4)
- Tips & tricks (23)
- Uncategorized (177)