Spine Tingling Kids Crafts
Take advantage of these fun and easy Halloween crafts this spine tingling season. We love all things eerie and spooky and it’s even better when we can turn them into silly crafts for the youngsters! Here are easy, step-by-step instructions on how to make two spooktacular art projects.
Candy Corn Decorations
-Yellow and Orange Paint
-Pencil and Ruler
-Sequins (We used gold, orange and silver.)
-Glue (Not pictured. Oops!)
1. Measure 3 inches for each of your three different colors, yellow, orange and white.
2. Paint circles true to a typical candy corn.
3. Glue the sequins in the order of your paint colors.
4. Cut your candy corn! It’s as easy as cutting your plate into quarters.
Silly Popsicle Stick Frankenstein
-Green and Black Paint
-Buttons (We used purple but any color will do!)
1. Glue popsicle sticks together vertically. We used five, but you can choose to make one larger or smaller.
2. Glue one Popsicle stick horizontally for the neck bolts.
3. Paint the head green, the neck bolt black and add decorations. Try different funky hairstyles, stitches, smiles, frowns, noses or freckles.
4. Glue googly eyes to buttons and buttons to Frankenstein’s head. You can put them in kooky places. Get creative!
No need to be bored this Halloween! Pick up some craft supplies and have fun. If you don’t feel like cleaning up the mess yourself, stop by Bookmans Grant for our Halloween Costume Party on October 31. Enjoy crafts and face painting from 2-3 p.m. For a full schedule of Bookmans events, check out our Events Calendar. Stay safe this Holiday and don’t forget to have a great time with Bookmans!